- Highly Aromatic Chilli: Enjoy the rich taste of Tata Sampann Chilli Powder in all your favourite dishes
- Contains Capsaicin: Every pack carries the promise of an active ingredient called capsaicin
- Sourced from Guntur: The chilli powder is sourced from Guntur region in Andhra Pradesh, which is famous for its chillies
- Contain Natural Oils*: Made from whole spices which contain natural oils
- Also Try: Try Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder, Tata Sampann Coriander Powder and Tata Sampann Kasuri Methi
- Commonly Searched Topics: red chilli, chilli powder, red chilli powder, spices, chilli, tata sampan pantry, chilli powder in pantry, spices & masalas, mirchi powder 500g pantry
"Tata Sampann’s range of spices are crafted to satisfy your taste buds. Tata Sampann sources all its spices & masalas from the most authentic places i.e. chillies from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, coriander powder from Kumbhraj, Madhya Pradesh, kasuri methi from Nagaur and turmeric from Salem, Tamil Nadu.
Tata Sampann Chilli Powder is sourced from Guntur region in Andhra Pradesh, which is famous for its chillies having full bodied taste and hotness! Chilli has an active ingredient called capsaicin. These are made from whole spices that contain natural oils. The chilli powder can be teamed up with pulao, greenies, baked corn or pasta, the choice is yours!
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
*Based on internal samples tested for naturally present non-volatile oil and capsaicin content."
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.