- Nutritious Snack: Enjoy deliciously wholesome and healthy snack with Tata Sampann Thick Poha
- High in Fibre: Dietary Fibre promotes digestive health
- Source of Protein: Protein is generally known as an important building block for the body
- Best Sourced Paddy: Uses best-sourced paddy to bring you a great-tasting and nutritious snack
- Anytime Enjoyment: Can be enjoyed at any time of the day
"Poha, also called Flattened/ Beaten rice, is a much loved and eaten snack in India. With a dash of peanuts and curry leaves, it makes for a breakfast enjoyed by everyone. Tata Sampann Thick Poha can be used to make a healthy snack as it uses minimal oil while roasting and is high in fibre which is an essential part of a healthy and balanced diet. The thick poha packed with its wholesome goodness intact is also a natural source of protein which is an important building block for the body.
Tata Sampann Thick Poha can be used to prepare great-tasting and nutritious breakfast for a delightful day. Poha can be enjoyed in breakfast, with evening tea, for a light dinner or to satisfy midnight cravings. Just open a pack and make your favourite recipe.
Storage: Transfer content to an airtight container after opening. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not purchase if the pack is open or tampered or punctured. "
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.