- Enjoy the goodness of naturally present nutrients with Tata Sampann Poha
- High in Fibre: Dietary Fibre is generally known to be an essential part of a healthy and balanced diet
- Source of Protein: Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and body mass and is generally known as an important building block for the body
- Best Sourced Paddy: Uses best-sourced paddy and naturally nutritious flattened rice to make poha
- Can be enjoyed at any time of the day
Poha, also called Flattened/Beaten rice, is a much loved and eaten snack in India. With a dash of peanuts and curry leaves, it makes for a breakfast enjoyed by everyone. Tata Sampann Poha can be used to make salty and sweet snacks. For salty snacks, use minimal oil while roasting.
Poha can be enjoyed for breakfast, with evening tea, for a light dinner or to satisfy midnight cravings. Just open a pack and make your favourite recipe.
Storage: Transfer content to an airtight container after opening. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not purchase if the pack is open or tampered or punctured.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.