- It took nature about 20 years to create this mineral water, by filtration through layers of Himalayan rocks
- Comes to rest in a double protected aquifer
- Explore the taste of natural luxury sourced directly from the mighty Himalayas
- Sheltered away from everything, the water settles in a double layered aquifer beyond the reach of human hands.
- Untouched and unprocessed, it finally reaches you as Himalayan Still Water, offering you a taste of the finer things in life, enriched with all the goodness of nature.
Originating in the upper reaches of the Himalayas. Filtering through layers of Himalayan rocks. It travels for about 20 years, trickling down Himalayan rocks, gathering minerals on the way resulting in a mildly alkaline water. The water begins its journey flirting with the clouds, near the upper reaches of the Himalayan range.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.