- Himalayan Honey comes with NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) test quality seal to ensure high quality'
- The honey is being sourced from ‘Pahaadi Utpaad', Tata Trusts’ associate organization that works on promoting traditional bee keeping methods with an objective to source unadulterated mountain honey and establish a mountain honey value chain'
- Rich In Antioxidants, Vitamins and Nutrients'
- Natural Sweetener: Enjoy it with pancakes, waffles or use it as a spread on toasts. Consume With Green Tea, Warm Water or Milk'
- Helping the Himalayas: We are working with partners that share our vision to beneficially impact the local Himalayan ecosystem'
- Storage Instructions: Do Not Refrigerate, as natural honey tends to crystallize at lower temperatures. It can be liquefied by placing in warm water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.