- Highly Aromatic Turmeric: Enjoy the rich taste of Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder in all your favourite dishes
- 3% Curcumin: Every pack carries the promise of an active ingredient called curcumin which is known to act as an antioxidant
- Sourced from Salem: The turmeric is of the Salem variety, which is named after a region in Tamil Nadu
- Contain Natural Oils*: Made from whole spices which contain natural oils
- Also Try: Try Tata Sampann Red Chilli Powder, Tata Sampann Coriander Powder and Tata Sampann Kasuri Methi
- Commonly Searched Topics: haldi, turmeric powder, haldi powder, spices, haldi powder in pantry, tata sampan pantry, turmeric, spices & masalas, turmeric powder in pantry 200gm, turmeric powder in pantry
"Tata Sampann’s range of spices are crafted to satisfy your taste buds. Tata Sampann sources all its spices & masalas from the most authentic places i.e. chillies from Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, coriander powder from Kumbhraj, Madhya Pradesh, kasuri methi from Nagaur and turmeric from Salem, Tamil Nadu.
Tata Sampann Turmeric Powder is sourced from Salem region in Tamil Nadu, which is famous for its rich yellow highly aromatic turmeric. Made from whole spices that contain natural oils, haldi has an active ingredient called curcumin which is known to act as an antioxidant*. This turmeric powder can be teamed up with pulao, greenies, vegetable soup or smoothies, the choice is yours!
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool and dry place.
*Based on internal samples tested for naturally present volatile oil and curcumin content."
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.