Quick and Healthy Meals On-the-go
Time is a currency in today’s fast-paced life. Not even a decade ago, every homemaker took pride in the hours of hustle spent in making something delicious from scratch. However, with work taking equal prominence and life getting increasingly hectic, ready-to-cook mixes are a life-saver, helping people save both time and effort when cooking something equally delicious.
However, ready-to-cook foods have always known to be high on preservatives which helps increase the shelf life of the product. These result in people consuming foods high on sodium, which lead to negative health effects.
Luckily, with Tata Sampann Ready-to-Cook Mixes, having a healthy, ready-to-cook meal is no longer a dream!
The Tata Sampann Advantage
Tata Sampann brings you easy-to-cook Indian breakfast options that are great sources of fibre & protein. These ready-to-cook mixes have the right balance of authentic spices that give you a great taste. All our mixes contain fine quality ingredients and are made using stringent quality specifications. No added preservatives. No added colours.
We have a host of products that are a part of the Tata Sampann Ready-to-Cook Mixes family:
- Pakoda Mix : Fine besan being its principal ingredient, the Pakoda Mix‘s composition of besan, rice flour & spices has been created with careful precision to give you the benefit of less oil absorption, with great taste & crispiness.
- Moong Dal Chilla Mix : Gateway to the most delicious of breakfasts, this mix comprises unpolished moong dal flour, iodised salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, ajwain, turmeric powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder and black pepper powder.
- Multi-Dal Chilla Mix : For the nutritious power-packed meals on-the-go, you could always use the Multi-Dal Chilla Mix, with unpolished moong dal and urad dal flours, unpolished masoor dal, rice flour, iodised salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder, clove powder, cumin powder, cinnamon powder and ajwain as its ingredients.
- Idli Mix : Rich in dietary fibre, this Idli Mix uses key ingredient such as rice flour, black gram flour and brown rice flour to help you get ready nutritious breakfasts.
- Dosa Mix : Whip up some healthy dosas in a jiffy with Tata Sampann Dosa Mix – made of rice flour, black gram flour, brown rice flour, refined wheat flour, iodised salt and methi powder as its key ingredients.
- Multigrain Khichdi Mix : Retaining the natural goodness of unpolished grains, the Multigrain Khichdi Mix helps you prepare some robust meals, using unpolished moong dal flour, pea flour, besan, pea protein concentrate, iodised salt, red chilli powder, spice mix and rice flour as its ingredients
- Moong Dal Vada Mix : You can now easily prepare a batch of yummy and fibre-rich vadas with this Moong Dal Vada Mix that consists of unpolished moong dal flour, rice flour, iodised salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, green chilli powder, ginger powder, black pepper powder and ajwain.
Health Benefits of Ready-to-Cook Mixes
- Besan helps lower cholesterol.
- Ragi aids digestion and weight loss.
- Rice provides energy and improves metabolism.
- Amaranth lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- The high fibre content of bajra helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Asafoetida works against Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and an upset stomach.