The Super Weapon of Every Non-vegetarian Kitchen
Chicken Masala is one of the most common non-vegetarian dishes in our Indian diet. It does require quite a lot of preparation and work.
Individual ingredients that go in the preparation of chicken masala include coriander, chili, onion, garlic, cumin, salt, fenugreek, turmeric, ginger powder, black pepper, cardamom, kalonji, mace, cinnamon (dalchini), and more! That's a lot of things to take care of. And you must also ensure that you add the right amount of each spice to make the dish taste good.
When stretched for time, using the pre-blended chicken masalas can make life a lot easier. Leaving you to focus on more important aspects like marinating and cooking the chicken to perfection.
The Tata Sampann Advantage
Tata Sampann Chicken Masala is specially crafted by no other than Chef Sanjeev Kapoor himself to ensure authenticity of the recipe. It is made of a variety of freshly ground ingredients. Each of our chicken masala ingredients is sourced from farms located in places that are best suited for cultivating the necessary spices.
Tata Sampann Chicken Masala contains yellow chilli powder which gives it a very unique flavour.
Tata Sampann Chicken Masala: Nutritional Value
Every 100 grams of our Chicken Masala contains:
- 57 grams of carbohydrates
- 10 grams of fats and
- 12 grams of protein
- Total Calories: 380
Over time, spices – whole or blended tend to lose their flavour and natural oils. Tata Sampann Chicken Masala is packed in 5 individual sachets of smaller quantities inside the box, so that the rest of the pack can be stored for a longer duration without flavour loss. This also ensures that the right amount of chicken masala spices is used for your dish.
Health Benefits of Chicken Masala
- Turmeric in the masala is anti-inflammatory. It prevents skin diseases and slows down skin ageing.
- Ginger contains an active substance called gingerol which helps with a lot of medical issues including most gastrointestinal issues.
- Cumin supports your heart health by improving the HDL (the good cholesterol) levels in your body.
- Kalonji protects against chronic conditions.
- Cinnamon lowers blood sugar levels.